Thursday, June 22, 2006

Wedding was beautiful

Wedding was beautiful. They actually secretly got married in Las Vegas a few months ago because he was accepted to the LAFD and they wanted her on his Insurance. I think it was a wise move- they want to have kids soon. She has POCD or something, so it could take a while to get pregnant.

Palmdale has changed so much since we lived there. I paid my storage bill. I had them print out our whole history. OMG Nothing in there was worth what we've paid for it over the past 8 years or so. I can't wait to get home and explore it all. The trailer is stowed securely in a parking space at the Storage Yard. It was nice of them to let me use the space so I wouldn't have to drive around town with that thing. I had to leave the foldout couch behind (I always thought it was ugly anyways.) The folding mechanism was bent and I couldn't close it OR open it.

No comments: