Friday, March 28, 2008

Whew- I can't wait to go now

I checked out the hotel, it's the Comfort Inn & Suites near the Portland Airport and it's been reviewed favorably several times. It has an indoor pool, which will be nice. One reviewer suggested taking the free shuttle to the airport and using city transportation (which is dirt cheap) while we're there. The idea doesn't sound immediately appealing to me, in fact it sounds rotten at first, but when I think of the possibility of getting lost while driving around an unfamiliar town and paying to park at attractions not to mention the fuel cost (we have 6 kids and a Suburban that gets 8-10 mpg) The idea of using the light rail shuttle does sound a little better. So I am investigatin, we'll see if it will work for us. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: